STATEMENT ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
WE ARE OPEN & COMMITTED TO SOCIAL DISTANCING ‼
Updated Tuesdat 5th January 2021
Steeles Storage Containers is open for business and operating safely in a covid secure manner and following the Government guidelines.
The Government issued guidance on working safely in other people’s homes which was updated on 24th September.
This document (which can be found here) and guidance based around this is now being communicated to all our staff.
During this time, Steeles Storage Containers are committed to providing services and support, whilst prioritising the safety of our staff and customers.
- Minimise on site time at a customer’s property.
- Wash and sanitise our hands before entry and after exit.
- All our delivery drivers will be wearing ppe equipment to protect you from infection and to reduce the risk of transmission
- We ask that only one staff member be in attendance for the containerdelivery and that 2m social distancing is to be maintained at all times
- We are also providing all drivers with alcohol hand sanitiser & disinfectant wipes.
Thanks for your continued support and custom.
The Steeles Storage Containers Team.